- The World's 50 Best Restaurants announced
The results were unveiled and we were there. Was Heston crowned on the night?
We brought you live updates:
- Discover how the results were unveiled on our liveblog
- Why we should care about The World's 50 Best Restaurants
Restaurant magazine's list of the top places to eat around the world is unveiled on Monday. And it's more relevant to the eating out scene at large than you might think. See why here...
- Spaniard Elena Arzak is the World’s Best Female Chef
The joint head chef at Arzak in San Sebastian, Spain, says she was "surprised" and "humbled" to receive the prestigious gong. Find out more about her here...
Full-on flavours tempt the taste buds in Natalie Coleman's sea bass with fennel & crab bonbons.
Date 09/05/13, Duration 3:47, Views 1037
Has the horse meat food scandal affected what food you buy?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes, I'm avoiding all processed meat
- Yes, I'm avoiding Findus and specific products mentioned
- No, the horse meat products have been taken off the shelves
- No, I avoided processed meat anyway