Are you eating what you think you’re eating?
Going out for dinner at your favourite restaurant with family and friends is one of life's great pleasures. But sometimes the experience isn't all it might be and you're left with a niggling irritation about your meal out.
Whether's it's 'optional' service charges that never seem that optional or being offered bottled water when 'eau de tap' is absolutely fine, there's much that could be improved about the nation's restaurants.
We want to know what annoys you most about dining out in modern Britain
Vote in our poll below and let us know your thoughts. Or you can add your thoughts via the comments below.
What food could you not live without?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Carbs: bread, pasta, potatoes
- Meat: I could never go veggie
- Fruit and veggies: they make me feel good
- Anything sweet: I've got to have my fix
More on MSN Food
- The UK's best cheap eats
- The UK's best fish and chips restaurants
- The UK's best restaurants for families
- Michelin Guide 2012 stars awarded
Share this story with friends and family, join MSN Food on Facebook
Be the first to see the latest news, features and what we're up to at MSN Food, follow MSN Food on Twitter