We've asked top chefs for their best barbecue tips to help make your next one a sizzler…
Barbecue food. Just start a great big fire and whack a bit of meat on it, right? Not quite. There are plenty of ways to take your next cookout from mundane to Michelin-like - we've er, grilled the experts for their best suggestions.
- The UK's biggest restaurants
- Hot new restaurants opening in the next six months
- 10 pubs and bars with amazing beer gardens
- Join MSN Food on Facebook
- Follow MSN Food on Twitter
related stories on msn
Another good tip is less is more. Don't over complicate things. like waiting 2 days for brine.